SwagBucks

Monday, February 8, 2010

Diagnosis

I have mentioned my sciatic nerve pain multiple times in recent weeks. I finally have a diagnosis. Thanks to Amy's husband, Filbert, who is a chiropractor and muscle mangler galore, I have been told that the source of my pain comes from my piriformis muscle.

As I was googling the piriformis, I found it referred to as "the pain in the butt that won't go away." Lovely. As glamorous as it is, I'm really looking forward to the day that I can pick up String Bean without cringing in pain!

I gotta go. Time to heat up my heating pad and put it on my butt. Like I said, glamorous.

2 comments:

Amber @ Because Babies Grow Up said...

'm so sorry to hear that! You should see a D.O. My husband's in his first year of medical school and they have already learned how to treat the piriformis. Seriously, it has helped my pain so much! Good luck.

Mandie said...

Thanks for the info, Amber!