SwagBucks

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mom? College Student?

Yesterday, I wrote about my burden for helping those in Haiti with the earthquake disaster relief. We started fund raising for Samaritan's Purse. You can give by clicking on the link in the fund raising widget to the left, or by going directly to the donation page at http://www.firstgiving.com/jwm.

I'm amazed at how many of my college student Facebook friends wanted to join me on this effort. If you are a college student wondering how you can help, send me an e-mail and I'll give you some details on how to motivate your fellow students to help with the relief efforts on your campus. Right now, we've got students at Azuza Pacific University, Biola, and Olivet Nazarene University joining Just We Moms to make a difference.

We don't care if you give through us or another reputable organization. Just do what you can.

For specific information on what Samaritan's Purse is doing right now, read their blog.

No comments: