SwagBucks

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pockets

When I was in college, I used to love going to dinner on Sunday nights at a place called Pockets. Every time I went in, I'd order the tuna pocket with carrots and lettuce. Oh it was the closest thing to heaven I'd found at that point in my life.

Here I am 10 years later still dreaming about that place and thrilled to learn they are moving ever so closer to opening a franchise in my town. MY TOWN!

Well, tonight, I just couldn't bear the thought of not having a pocket from Pockets for dinner. Call it the pregnancy cravings or whatever, but I ended up making my own. I had all the ingredients.

The ranch dressing wasn't right. the tuna wasn't near as delicious. The lettuce was the wrong blend. I think I got the carrots right. The pita was good, but not a Pockets pita. Sigh. My homemade pocket was good, but nothing like what a Pockets pocket should be.

Dear Management at Pockets:

Please send reinforcements to my town. Stat.

Thanks!

No comments: