SwagBucks

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mr. Bean is in BIG Trouble

As you know, I am pregnant. I'm about 8 1/2 weeks along which is the peak of the morning sickness time according to Dr. Google. Yesterday for the first time I stood over the toilet hoping to puke. I didn't and the feeling passed.

I woke up this morning to an air assault on my nose and a virtual punch to my stomach in the form of Mr. Bean's cooking. He made some shrimp dish whose smell permeated every corner of our home.

Mr. Bean also did not feed String Bean this morning, which he normally does, so when I got up, I had the stench of the shrimp and then opened String Bean's yogurt. Yogurt makes me gag whether I am pregnant or not. Combine the two and you have the perfect storm!

I went into the bathroom and dry heaved a few times. String Bean ran into the bathroom (since she loves to follow me in there) and started mimicking my dry heaves. Then, I started puking. The look on String Bean's face said, "Mom, I know I'm not an expert here, but this can't be good and I don't like it." When I finished, I sat back to see if the nausea was truly passed or if I'd have a round two. String Bean looked at me with much compassion in her eyes and closed the toilet seat and signed "all done."

I was all done. But Mr. Bean is now on my list and is banned from the kitchen before noon.

*shakes fist*

No comments: