SwagBucks

Monday, July 20, 2009

Movies

Every mom knows that going to the movies takes an act of God. The last time I went to one was over Christmas to see Tale of Desperaux which I insisted on because I'd read the book. Poor Mr. Bean endured it. (The book was much better than the movie.)

It is just killing me to watch television and see ads for movies that I'd love to see. Here is a list of recent (and upcoming) movies that I'd love to go see:

Up

My Sister's Keeper

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Public Enemies

Julie and Julia (August 2009)

Time Traveller's Wife (August 2009)

One of these days we'll just have to bite the bullet and go out on a date night to see a movie!

2 comments:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Tale of Desperaux is a movie that I'm going to the movie theaters to watch for FREE this Wednesday.

The local theaters here are having FREE weekly showing of (older) movies all summer long!

The theaters here also have a $5 buck club, where you can see certain movies for $5 no matter what time of day, assuming you are a $5 buck club member. What's cool about being a member is that membership is FREE! We went and saw Night of the Museum when it was on the $5 buck list.

We currently waiting for Ice Age to hit the $5 buck list. :)

Amy said...

I think the last movie I saw in a theater was "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe". I think that was in 2005. No wait, I saw Curious George in 2006.