SwagBucks

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Traveling with a Toddler

Tomorrow, String Bean and I are traveling to Seattle. It is about a 5 hour flight from here. The airport it about an hour away, and we have to get there two hours early. We are renting a car and the hotel is 30 miles from the airport in Seattle. So...we are looking at an 8 or 9 hour journey when it is all said and done.

Luckily, my parents (Nana and Pop to String Bean) are meeting us at the airport. They planned their layover to be here so they could take the flight to Seattle with us. I am spending all day today getting laundry done, carseat vacuumed, random kid things packed, and wondering what is missing from my list.

On this trip, I am taking a small plastic bucket with a lid and putting all String Bean's little toys in it so she has something to play with on the airplane and at the hotel on the other end. Since "in" and "out" are her favorites right now, this bucket should do the trick!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I DO with you luck and I will pray for you, having traveled with three kids myself! :0 i'm sur eyou will have fun!

Christy said...

I hope your trip is uneventful and enjoyable.