SwagBucks

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recap of Day One

Day One of potty-ing did not go well. We had pee on my lap and poop in the closet, but nothing on the potties. We had lots of running and some spinning along with a little bit of sitting. Singing and clapping helps to keep them engaged, but too much singing and clapping leads to dancing. While dancing is fun, it is not sitting on the potty.

Bribery is not getting us very far, either. Filbert has promised them a puppy when he doesn't have to buy diapers anymore and also a frog to the first one that gets anything in the potty. They each have a chart for stickers, but so far, no stickers have been earned.


3 comments:

Mandie said...

Here's to a better day tomorrow.

Mr. Bean said...

Keep those updates coming! We want the blow-by-blow!

Maternal Tales said...

Yes - please keep the updates coming - I have put off and put off potty training my little one because I just can't cope at the moment, but I know it needs to be done. I might take some tips from you!!