SwagBucks

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Distracted

I've been a bit distracted this weekend from my regular routine. Mr. Bean, who has been working 6 days a week for months and months, had the entire weekend off (plus a half day on Friday)! I haven't known what to do with myself.

Thursday night, a friend called asking if she could come play with String Bean so Mr. Bean and I could have a date. Typically, I would have responded, "Thanks, but Mr. Bean has to work on Friday night." It was nice to take her up on the offer.

Saturday, we slept in. After doing some keyboard shopping for our church, we went out to dinner with friends.

Today, we went to church, did 6 loads of laundry (including folding and putting away), took naps, and went grocery shopping.

It has been a full weekend. Although we crossed several items off our to-do list, I feel rested and ready for a new week!

1 comment:

Madge said...

I like weekends like that. Love them. Love getting that much laundry done in one day.