SwagBucks

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow Again

I was not around for the majority of snow this area has seen this winter, so I shouldn't really complain, but we've gotten a huge downfall again. I think we got an inch or two last night and then overnight and all day today it has been snowing equaling another 6ish inches. How is it that the snow plow has not arrived yet to clean up our parking lot?

Since the snow plow hadn't come yet, I went out with a shovel and cleared nice wide paths around our cars and put the excess snow in the middle of the parking lot for the plow to get. Now those people who park next to us better not push all the snow off their cars into our neatly shoveled parking spaces!

How much longer is winter?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We keep telling you to move south, where "if" we get snow, it is melted by noon!

Christy said...

Yeah, what Caryn said.

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I happen to like the snow, and not just around Christmastime, either.

Unknown said...

That's exactly why I moved south. I hated shoveling and waiting for someone else to come plow. Ugh. My last winter up north, we had 44 inches! I'm done with that!